Iced Black & Gold
Iced Black & Gold
Richly caffeinated leaf and bud with chocolatey notes characteristic of the most select Yunnan harvests.
1 Gallon Iced Tea Sachet
- 5 grams (about 2 tablespoons)
- 16 oz 212 degree water
- 4 minutes
Black tea from Yunnan, China
Our ingredients are grown clean, whether or not certified organic. We never use "natural" or artificial synthetic flavoring.
Black tea contains both caffeine and theanine. While caffeine stimulates the nervous system and activates the mind, theanine calms the nervous system and clears the mind. Tea is also clinically proven to improve cardiovascular, bone, and oral health, reduce risk of certain cancers, and to support the brain and memory through aging.
Cold Brew Tea:
Black & Gold makes the best black iced tea we have ever had: chocolatey, crisp, and refreshing.
- measure 5 grams (about 2 tablespoons) and place loose in 16 oz jar
- fill jar to top with cold filtered water
- cover with tight fitting lid
- refrigerate for about 8 hours (when we do this at home we never time our cold brews. We simply pop them in the fridge sometime in the evening and strain them out sometime the next day. Cold brew is very forgiving)
- When your cold brew is ready, filter the leaves through a fine mesh strainer.
We visited the farmers Spring 2016. The factory owner, a man passionate about producing amazing quality tea, pays families in his area of the mountains $100/year, whether he buys tea from them or not, for not using any chemicals. This is changing the culture in the tea mountains and ensures a very, very clean and vibrant cup of tea.
Check out our new tea subscription options to enjoy 6 or 12 months of your favorite teas delivered to your doorstep.