WS Iced Sweet Bee
Central Oregon lavender, Chinese jasmine, and rainforest-harvested Madagascar vanilla bean trio in this naturally sweet, smooth, accessible green tea. Enjoy with a touch of honey. We also love Sweet Bee mixed with Lemonade on a hot day.
12 Gallon Iced Tea Sachets
1 Sachet make about 16 glasses of refreshing iced tea :)
Organic green tea, jasmine (grown clean), Oregon lavender (grown clean), Madagascar vanilla bean (grown clean).
The Instant Way:
- add one sachet to a 1 gallon heat safe container
- pour 1/3 gallon of 200 degree water over sachet
- cover and steep 4 minutes
- add 2/3 gallon cold water
- remove sachet
- serve over ice, enjoy!
To maximize flavor and smoothness, try cold brewing overnight:
- add one sachet to a 1 gallon container
- fill jar to top with cold filtered water
- cover with tight fitting lid
- refrigerate for about 8 hours (when we do this at home we never time it. We simply pop it in the fridge sometime in the evening and take the teabag out sometime the next day. Cold brew is very forgiving)
- Take the teabag out and serve over ice