Earl Grey Green
Earl Grey Green
Smooth, lightly caffeinated, and charged with the citrus-floral presence of bergamot, our Earl Grey Green yields a delicate glow in both cup and body.
- 3 grams (about 2 tablespoons)
- 16 oz 185 degree water
- 3 minutes
Green tea, bachelor's buttons, Madagascar vanilla bean, and bergamot essential oil
Our ingredients are grown clean, whether or not certified organic. We never use "natural" or artificial synthetic flavoring.
Green tea contains both caffeine and theanine. While caffeine stimulates the nervous system and activates the mind, theanine calms the nervous system and clears the mind. Tea is also clinically proven to improve cardiovascular, bone, and oral health, reduce risk of certain cancers, and to support the brain and memory through aging.
Bergamot is proven to decrease stress and anxiety by stimulating mood lifting neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin.
Cold Brew Tea:
Earl Grey Green makes a surprisingly refreshing iced tea with its bright, fresh citrus notes and energizing black tea.
- measure 3 grams (about 2 tablespoons) and place loose in 16 oz jar
- fill jar to top with cold filtered water
- cover with tight fitting lid
- refrigerate for about 8 hours (when we do this at home we never time our cold brews. We simply pop them in the fridge sometime in the evening and strain them out sometime the next day. Cold brew is very forgiving)
- When your cold brew is ready, filter the leaves through a fine mesh strainer.
The Cilione family farm in Southern Italy has maintained its high integrity through the generations by continuing to use the skills and intuition passed down from their founder. While most of the industry has turned to machine harvesting, the Cilione farmers continue to collect their entire bergamot crop by hand.
Check out our new tea subscription options to enjoy 6 or 12 months of your favorite teas delivered to your doorstep.