Hand-picked Yunnan black tea paired with farm-direct Italian bergamot and pure Madagascar vanilla bean, decorated with bright blue bachelor's buttons.
- 5 grams (about 2 tablespoons)
- 16 oz 212 degree water
- 4 minutes
Black tea from Yunnan, China, bachelor's buttons, bergamot from Calabria, Italy, and Madagascar vanilla bean
Our ingredients are grown clean, whether or not certified organic. We never use "natural" or artificial synthetic flavoring.
Black tea contains both caffeine and theanine. While caffeine stimulates the nervous system and activates the mind, theanine calms the nervous system and clears the mind. Tea is also clinically proven to improve cardiovascular, bone, and oral health, reduce risk of certain cancers, and to support the brain and memory through aging.
Bergamot is proven to decrease stress and anxiety by stimulating mood lifting neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin.
Cold Brew Tea:
Earl Grey makes a surprisingly refreshing iced tea with its bright, fresh citrus notes and energizing black tea.
- measure 5 grams (about 2 tablespoons) and place loose in 16 oz jar
- fill jar to top with cold filtered water
- cover with tight fitting lid
- refrigerate for about 8 hours (when we do this at home we never time our cold brews. We simply pop them in the fridge sometime in the evening and strain them out sometime the next day. Cold brew is very forgiving)
- When your cold brew is ready, filter the leaves through a fine mesh strainer.
We visited the tea farmers Spring 2016. The factory owner, a man passionate about producing amazing quality tea, pays families in his area of the mountains $100/year, whether he buys tea from them or not, for not using any chemicals. This is changing the culture in the tea mountains and ensures a very, very clean and vibrant cup of tea.
Check out our new tea subscription options to enjoy 6 or 12 months of your favorite teas delivered to your doorstep.