A pleasant mix of chamomile and mint, soothing and refreshing.
- 2.5 grams (about 1.5 tablespoons)
- 16 oz 212 degree water
- 4 minutes
Chamomile blossoms, peppermint leaves
Our ingredients are grown clean, whether or not certified organic. We never use "natural" or artificial synthetic flavoring.
Chamomile and peppermint both calm the nervous system while gently stimulating disgestion
Cold Brew Tea:
- measure 2.5 grams (about 1.5 tablespoons) and place loose in 16 oz jar
- fill jar to top with cold filtered water
- cover with tight fitting lid
- refrigerate for about 8 hours (when we do this at home we never time our cold brews. We simply pop them in the fridge sometime in the evening and strain them out sometime the next day. Cold brew is very forgiving)
- When your cold brew is ready, filter the leaves through a fine mesh strainer.
Check out our new tea subscription options to enjoy 6 or 12 months of your favorite teas delivered to your doorstep.